HRLife are excited to be working exclusively with a forward thinking, talented HRD who is looking to add a pro-active Recruitment and Retention Manager to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone to work with a blank sheet of paper, adding significant value to hiring managers and having the autonomy and buy in from stakeholders to build something special. You’ll be responsible for building great relationships, implementing some rigour around recruitment and retention processes to create a joined up approach that will attract, hire and retain great people.
Working across all areas of the business, you will be responsible for working with managers on current live vacancies – finding talented people and creating an exceptional candidate experience with a nice mix of projects too.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in include;
- Working with hiring managers to understand their current live vacancies, making recommendations on best recruitment tools, introducing new innovative ways of working to hire the best people
- Introducing new interview techniques, coaching and supporting managers through the interview process ensuring updates and feedback is timely ensuring an exceptional, positive and fair candidate experience
- Developing assessment tools to implement modern, robust processes and technologies
- Tracking vacancy progress, capturing data and metrics to be able to provide regular updates and trends to managers to help shape business decisions
- Managing external suppliers – negotiating terms, and briefing them effectively to hire the best talent
- Overseeing the onboarding and induction process to ensure it is tailored and gives new employees the relevant support to hit the ground running effectively
- Designing and co-ordinating relevant training material for managers on ‘everything recruitment’, upskilling them as needed to ensure a consistent and diverse hiring process that is slick and relevant to the role
- Co-ordinating exit interviews, analysing data and trends and presenting back to the HRD
- Working with the broader HR team to ensure everything remains compliant, updated and GDPR regulations followed
This is a brilliant role for someone who loves being visible, raising the credibility and profile of the function through continuous improvement. You’ll be happy working across all levels and disciplines, love streamlining and introducing new processes and have a real passion for delivery. You’ll need to be able to get into the detail too when looking at the data and trends to support the HR team with retention figures, time to hire, cost per hire metrics etc.
Would suit someone who has recruited a broad spectrum of roles previously, someone who is organised and can juggle multiple stakeholders and projects as no two days will be the same!
Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 at home. As you need to be visible and in the office 3 days a week – you’ll be ideally located around the Pinner / Northwood / Watford / Harrow / Stanmore / Ruislip / Rickmansworth area or surrounds.
Once a quarter you’ll likely need to visit the other offices (1 in Midlands, and 1 in South West UK)
Salary to 50k plus car allowance and benefits package. Parking available or close to tube / train stations.