HRLife are working with an exciting multi-site, operational business to recruit a talented HRBP for various sites as they embark on a period of change and transformation. As HRBP, you will be working closely with senior leaders to help build organisational capability and shape and implement effective people strategies. Using data, metrics and trends you will be integral to influencing and driving decision making and change within your locations.
Conveniently based around the M4/Slough area you will be mobile and happy to travel to various sites as required, on average 2-3 days a week.
You’ll come from a stable, generalist background with previous experience of operating as a business partner, with a mix of operational and strategic experience with solid UK employment law knowledge who is used to working in a CoE model.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Influence, develop and tailor people plans to drive engagement and performance creating a great place to work and happy workforce
- Working with senior managers to define the skill sets required for the future and develop the talent strategy to ensure a pipeline of talent whilst ensuring an effective recruitment process and great candidate experience
- Identify internal talent and ensure they are developed
- Establish the training needs of the team to meet business objectives
- Coach & upskill leaders to manage employee performance to maximise productivity
- Work closely with the L&D team to develop and implement talent management solutions to support the overall business strategy
- Working closely with managers to drive capability, organisation restructures, retention and providing expert advice and guidance as required
- Support the development of a high performance culture with the right reward and development conversations to achieve the overall business strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities to work collaboratively with union representatives and employee representatives to create a positive culture
- Implement engagement initiatives
- Act as a change agent to ensure the successful launch and integration of broader and more extensive strategic projects
- Overseeing all ER escalations, mediations and any complex cases to understand trends and causes
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference, add value to a dedicated region and really influence and drive the business forward.
- Salary to 65k plus car allowance and bonus.