HRLife are recruiting a part time HR Business Partner role for 18 hours a week for an initial 12 month duration – flexible on days/time but location is in Uxbridge for 3 months and then base location will be moving to London. You’ll be visible, based onsite and used to working as a generalist with some great project exposure. The hours will need to be between 8am and 6pm and can be the equivalent of 2.5 days or spread over 5 days.
Supporting the UK population, you will be providing advice and guidance on a range of HR activity such as ER, recruitment, talent, change programmes, annual cycles such as salary and talent reviews
Partnering with the COEs, you will be overseeing lots of the day to day for your dedicated client group and making things happen!
You’ll have additional responsibility for;
- Managing and monitoring employee immigration status, taking the necessary actions to comply with immigration law.
- Guiding managers and employees to use the systems correctly and embed the new processes in line with the new system
- Supporting managers with performance management and employee relations cases
- Implementing structural changes in partnership with managers, including redundancy/TUPE consultations
- Implementing change management programmes as required
- Partnering with managers to manage the engagement surveys, actions and embedding new ways of working
- Overseeing all contingent workers, partnering with suppliers, managing the onboarding and offboarding and all IR35 administration
- Working with CoEs and other HR stakeholders to enhance the Employee Experience
- Support employee driven workstreams and initiatives relating to Wellbeing, and Diversity & Inclusion
- Implement talent development and early careers initiatives
Essential you’ve worked in the UK previously in a HR generalist role, ideally supporting the UK function of a global business.
The role will be paid via an umbrella company and is to start ASAP.
Hourly rate will be £25-35 per hour depending on experience.