Looking to develop your HR admin skills? Seeking a role that will offer CIPD study and give you a wide breadth of experience, outside of HR Shared Services? HRLife are working with a fast-paced, growing business where no two days are the same and you’ll get to experience lots of different aspects of HR very quickly!
This is a site-based role and you’ll be working as part of a fun and friendly HR team supporting them across a range of tasks. You could be maintaining and updating employee records, processing new starter details, dealing with contracts and onboarding documents or helping with a maternity/paternity query. As one of the team that manages the HR Inbox, you’ll be one of the first points of contact for internal HR queries, quickly becoming one of the go-to people!
This role will encompass all admin aspects of the full HR lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding and a typical week could encompass:
- Managing the HR inbox ensuring that all correspondence is dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Ensuring that Right to Work requirements for new starters are met
- Issuing and logging all relevant correspondence for starters and leavers, liaising with payroll to ensure everything is correct
- Preparing and issuing change letters, notices and forms as requested
- Pulling reports and manipulating data to offer insights
Some previous HR administration experience will be advantageous and given the pace and the variety in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Action-orientated and proactive
- Accuracy with attention to detail
This is a site-based role in Milton Keynes / 5 days in the office
Salary up to £27k