HRLife are working with an award winning business that is growing year on year to find them an experienced, innovative and engaging People Manager / Head of Executive Support.
You will be leading a sizeable team whose core focus is about delivering excellence, building great relationships and delivering a first class PA service to their senior leaders. You’ll have tons of experience of driving high performance, managing individuals to be the best in what they do, ensure they grow and advance their service offering whilst navigating change and being ahead of future changes and opportunities.
You’ll have a handful of direct reports who have their own teams so you’ll be fully used to managing people directly but also leading teams through managers to ensure everyone is always engaged, inspired and continually challenged allowing them to be onboard with the vision and equally excited about the journey!
You will own the people strategy to attract, develop and retain exceptional people whilst staying ahead of the latest technological advancements. Looking both internally and externally you’ll be continually looking at ways to grow and develop the team to stay ahead and be industry leading whilst at the same time meeting the expectations and needs of some fairly demanding stakeholders.
Based at Head office near Abingdon two days a week you’ll enjoy being visible, adding to the culture and energy whilst meeting with your team face to face. You’ll have oodles of positivity, be a natural leader and create an enviable working environment that in return promotes high performance, great feedback and brilliant success.
You’ll have exceptional levels of personal drive, have an analytical mind, coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Your background will include;
- A strong people leader who has experienced leading a large team through change, including managing through managers
- Previous experience of creating strategies and delivering them
- You will need to be proactive and willing to lean into tough decisions and conversations, doing whatever is required to get the team to be the highest performing version of itself for the business
- Someone with a passion for the PA role, the value it can add and huge respect for the people who are great at it. Through this strength they should be able to inspire this team to perform at their best
- Able to build relationships quickly (right up to C-Suite) and is empathetic and open, while being willing to hold a tough position when it’s appropriate to do so
It would be ideal if you had:
- Experience of managing a PA team or being a PA
- Experience of researching and implementing new technology to increase team value-add and efficiency
This is a fantastic opportunity so please do apply ASAP to be considered.